Tuesday, June 18, 2013

JuNoWriMo Update #2: Of Broke Blinds & Sore Wrists

Whelp. Week one and two of JuNoWriMo were night and day, my friends. If you'll take a trip down memory lane with me, week one looked a wee bit liiiiiike:

Week two, on the other hand, went a little somethang somethang like:
The moral of the story:

I don't know much, but I know I love you and that may be alllll there is to know... *AWKward*

Any-who. What I do know is week three is in full swing and I haven't written since Friday. Funny thing is, I'm okay. Truly. Truly. No freaking out. No stress. No OMG I AM NEVER GONNA DO IT!! EVERYONE ELSE IS SO AMAZING AND I'M A COMPLETE FAILURE!! WHY?!?!?!

Instead, I'm just straight up happy with my progress and excited to write all the things. Forward movement, my friends. That's the real goal.

JuNoWriMo progress to date: 
  • Words written during week #1: 1267
  • Words written during week  #2: 14966
  • Total word count: 16233
  • Words left to write: 33767
  • To reach the goal, I must write 2597 words a day. 
Annnd on that note:
Happy Writing, y'all!
See ya on the flippy-flop.

1 comment:

  1. It's about words and paper (or keyboard!) and doing whatever you feel like!
    I'm beginning to stress less over how much and when, and work more at what inspires me at a particular time.
    Congrats with what you've written so far...and all the best for more, when it's the right time!

    ReplyDelete