It's party time, friends, cause I got tagged
not once, not twice, not three times (a lady)
but you guessed it four times!
My cup runneth over!
What did I get tagged in?
And who be these amazing tagging fools?
A very berry heartfelt thank you to all!
Please make sure to check out
these awesome bloggers/writers/supporters/friends.
You will not regret it!
I do so swear.
Now onto the shenanigans!
1. Thank & link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the ten questions.
3. Share ten random facts/thoughts about yourself.
4. Nominate seven worthy blogs for the Kreative Blogger Award.
1. What's your favorite song?
Okay, blah blah blah, there is no WAY I could pick a favorite song. But what I can do is give y'all a list of the Top Five Songs I Listen To On Repeat Of Late.
1. Cameras -- Matt & Kim*theme song aka the get pumped song
2. Of Minor Prophets -- David Bazan
3. Keep it Together -- Guster
4. We Are Young -- fun.
5. Magic -- B.O.B. ft. Rivers Cuomo *
2. What's your favorite dessert?
My favorite dessert tends to change on a whim, yet chocolate is almost always involved.
This month's dessert of choice:
3. What ticks you off?
The word swag. It's just not a good word. sssssW-aaag. *shudders* I've got beef with the creator of this horrid word.
4. What do you do when you're upset?
Become a blotchy mess of rashness and feel all tongue tied. The mister always knows when I'm upset because I get freakishly quiet. A poker player, I am not.
5. Which is your favorite pet?
A hedgehog. His name was Herbie. He shall always be miss.
*raises a bottle of Jack*
*pours out a fifth*
6. Which do you prefer: black or white?
I like black sharpies and white chalk.
7. What is your biggest fear?
Losing one of my not so lil cuties. We've had some touch and go moments with a few of them, and let me just say, Not.A.Fan.
8. What is your attitude mostly?
I tend to be overly positive toward others. The kind of positive that is so disgusting it makes a person want to vomit. Now, as far as my attitude toward myself, in general, I'm self deprecating emo in the corner.
What can I say? When you've got two brains (a medically proven fact) things get complicated.
9. What is perfection?
I'm not one for perfection. Give me messy, loud, and out of control any day of the week. Perfection makes me nervous and leery.
10. What is your guilty pleasure?
The Vampire Diaries. There. It's out. Phew.
The Random Facts:
1. I am obsessed with socks, long socks, short socks, slipper socks, striped socks, socks, socks, socks. I want them ALL!
2. I despise ketchup. Just the scent of it makes me physically ill. It's something I've learned to deal with in a world covered in condiments.
3. In general, I am not an animal lover, but I am a vegetarian (who eats fish sparingly) so I feel it evens out.
4. My dad's nickname for me was Pinhead. He used my head as a target when golfing in the winter time. It explains a lot about me as an individual.
5. When I was in junior high I came up with the pen name--
wait for it--
6. I have one tattoo and it took me a decade to commit to it. It runs along the inside arc of my right foot and is a quote from one of me and the mister's songs.
7. I enjoy being bundled up and wear long sleeves pretty much everyday, even when it's 118 degrees outside.
8. I've always wished I was Canadian, and I have Anne of Green Gables to thank for that.
9. If I could eat guacamole everyday, all day long, I would. *heaven*
10. The whole time I've been answering these questions my youngest has been hanging on my back whispering random questions into my ear. It's awesome.
Kim -- @citygirlinAK
Sara -- @reraveling
Carrie -- @onebookishmom
Jen -- @cupcakegirly
Rachel -- @rebunting
Zoe -- @ZoeHarrington_
Bonnie -- @missbonnie13