|adorbs robot is adorbs|
All the lame jokes and rambling aside, there are some actual reasons I've decided to join in the madness. What be they? Why thank you for asking! Let me splain:
1. The community is amazing. Writers supporting writers is something you just can't beat.
2. The goal, while frightening, is reasonable once you do the math. 50,000 words in 30 days works out to roughly 1667 words a day.
3. Did I mention I *heart* the community aspect? Well, I do.
4. I *heart* book reading challenges. They encourage me, while at the same time push me toward my ultimate reading goal. So, why not try a writing one?
5. I need to do SOMETHING. This is the SOMETHING I am choosing to do.
I know the next month is going to be a roller coaster of emotions. It's gonna get ugly. Ain't no doubt.
And who doesn't love a good high-five?
You're a writer too?!
A writer who's got an idea brewing in the brain-brain
dying to be put down on paper
but your nervous & a little terrified
& you've got a million excuses as to why you haven't started it?
Why not give JuNoWriMo a look-see?
Clickity click here to get all the deets on how to sign up.
And follow JuNo's fearless leaders,
Join us on the dark side.
We've got cookies.