Friday, May 11, 2012

Five for Friday -- Let's Get Silly

Knock Knock.
Who's there?
Friday.
Friday who?
Just Friday, silly.

*crickets*

My calling is clear.
I'm to be a comedian.
*hangs head in shame*
Let's move on, shall we?
It's Friday.
Things have been happenin'.
I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
*winks*


1. This week in the land of Tweets.
Angie did @surlymuse and I a solid and declared a Day o' Naps!
Kerry showed off her walker.
Ang (amcas) left me speechless, as per usual.
Sara and I discussed our upcoming Whelmed Party.
And I convinced my newest tweet-tweet friend Jennifer to eat a bowl of guacamole.
Just doin' my duty, folks.

2. This week in writing.
I wrote a synopsis,
which is a miracle.
How'd I pull it off?
Well, first I tweeted wtf is a synopsis.
Then Eva replied--
 Where did the link lead?
To a post by Susan Dennard on how to write a synopsis.
It is an excellent resource.
It made writing my synopsis of Fluff, Nonsense, & Other Emo Crap enjoyable.
On top of that, it reminded me why I loved my lil story.
I actually cried!
As I read through my freshly edited synopsis,
I realized I was proud of my work.
*a moment*
You see since I started re-editing last week,
I've felt I should change the title to Crap.
I can never thank either of these ladies enough for
a. taking the time to share their knowledge.
b. just being pure wonderment. 
Truly truly, I am ever so grateful.
*hugs for all*

3. This week in reading.
I still haven't read a book.
Long story short, I just don't feel like it.
There's more to it, but...
 Anywho.
What I have been reading are a multitude of wonderful stories
I've found right here on the webernet!
Here are (you guessed it) FIVE flash fictions/poems
that I thought were the bomb dot com.


Seriously, people, READ THEM.
You will not regret it.

4. This week in The Stache.
Can there be another stache as great as The Selleck?
I didn't think so.
This week I'm bring back an oldie, but a goodie.
Folks, I'm a vegetarian and let me just say I'd go meat for a slice of this action:
source o' wonder
Too much awesome.
I know.
If you think your heart can handle more go here.
Trust me.
Just do it.


5. This week in Pinterest.
buy wonderment here
My bestie and I created a bestie love Pinterest board.
It has made my heart insanely happy.
It will be good for your heart, as well.
I promise.


Annnnnnd if there's anyone still with me,
tis what I know and what I've got.
I hope y'all have a fan-tab-ulous weekend.
I'll be seein' ya on the flippy-flop.

No comments:

Post a Comment