Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Ang reads: the February 2016 edition

Whelp!
2016 is underway.
As I posted last month,
I'm making it a goal to blog about the books
I've been reading at least once a month.
Let's recap, shall we!

Here's my GoodReads 2016 Reading Goal:

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Angela has read 0 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide


Books read in January:
(links to reviews on GoodReads)
Holidays with Jane: Trick or Sweet published by Indie Jane Press
Black Wood by SJI Holliday
Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz Book One by L. Frank Baum
Attempting Elizabeth by Jessica Grey

Now, I know y'all are dying to hear what my favorite book was last month.
Truth to be told, I suck at picking favorites.
So you'll have to wait for my 2016 year end wrap up to get a straight answer.
However, I will say that there wasn't a book I read this month that I didn't enjoy.
I'm thinking that's a win-win all around.

Books I'd like to read this month:
The first is a book a great bookish friend sent to me last year.
i. am. ALL. the excited to finally read it.

The second is by a wonderful author friend of mine.
I loved Wind Chime Cafe hard
and look forward to this beautiful sequel!

And the last is the second book in a classic series.
One of my reading goals this year is to read all the Oz books.



link to goodreads


Annnnd on that note!

1. Whatcha been reading?! 
2. Quick: tea or coffee?
3. Heard of any good books you're dying to get your hands on?
4. Have you read Oz? 
WHAT THE HECK WITH THE TINMAN?!
5. What does love got to do with it?

Peeeeace!

2 comments:

  1. 1) I just finished your amazeballs book. I am also reading In the Garden of Beasts by by Erik Larson.
    2) Hot chocolate
    3) I can't wait for Gail Carriger's Imprudence to come out in July.
    4) The first one...and I have read Wicked and its spinoffs...which are completely different than the original Oz.
    5) Love is everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES to all of this and more! I want to read Wicked eventually. I have seen the play. And I need more Carriger in my life! p.s. Love is all things. *HUGS*!

      Delete