Monday, January 4, 2016

Ang reads: the January 2016 edition

2016 is upon us! 
Meaning it's time to set a new yearly reading goal
whilst reflecting on the awesome reads to come.
In recent years I've slacked off when it comes to blogging about books.
This year I'm gonna attempt to update at least once a month.
Will Ang crash and burn or will she conquer all?! Only. Time. Will. Tell.
Let's just hope she never talks about herself in the third person again!

Here's my GoodReads 2016 Reading Goal:

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Angela has read 0 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

The four books I'm planning to read this month are:





Now it's your turn!
*pauses for boisterous applause*

1. Have you read any of the books I've listed?
2. What's your reading goal for 2016?
3. Got any MUST READ books that I HAVE to add to my to-read in 2016 list?
4. Speaking of GoodReads, wanna be friends there?
5. Quick: cookies or pie?!

Annnnnd on that note!
I hope your January is filled with amazing reads 
and a never ending supply of your favorite treats.
Peace out, Brussels sprouts!

4 comments:

  1. I've read No.2 - it's all the awesome!

    Have no reading goals, am a slow reader so could not put myself under that pressure - or maybe I should go for 10? Do books I read to my children count? (like Harry Potter, and Beast Quest books).

    Too many books to recommend.

    Cookies - oh yeah gods, no, pies, no, cookies, no pies! ALL OF THEM!

    Hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think ten books sounds PERFECT and Harry Potter totally counts. Book one was the last book I read in 2015! =)

      p.s. YESSSS. It's such a hard question to answer!!

      Delete
    2. I loved all the Harry Potters. You have me thinking I can read the Narnia books by myself. I so need to get through my TBR shelf! More than 100 books there! *feels faint*

      Delete
    3. To read stacks are faint worthy. And you should give Narnia a shot. I've never regretted a moment I've spent with that series. Also really like the Wrinkle in Time series. This year I'm going to try and tackle Oz! =)

      Delete