Monday, January 12, 2015

What if ... I told you I was self publishing?

Four years ago I started writing my third novel.
Three years ago I decided it *might* be the one.
Two years ago I started researching publishing while revising/editing.
One year ago I decided I would self-publish.

Today
I'm proudly,
ecstatically,
nervously,
anxiously,
joyously 
announcing 
I am going to self-publish!

I know there are questions.
What socks are you wearing?*
What's your favorite pie?**
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck?***
Maybe even, oh I don't know:
What's the title of the book?
When will it come out?
What's it even about?
All valid questions.
And it totally makes sense that I would answer them now.
But when have I ever done anything that makes sense?****
Instead
let's have a dance party,
shall we?!



Nooooow,
if y'all will excuse me,
Imma gonna go vom-a-scream.
Peace out.

*Um... that's kind of a creepy question. Maybe stop being a stalker?
**Are you trying to break my brain-brain!?! How could I POSSIBLE pick just one?! 
***ALL OF IT. Duh.
****Never. The answer is never. 

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! *dances with you*

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you did it! You announced it! Yay for you - ALL the yays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I DID IT! I CAN HAS ADULTING!!! THANK YOU!!!

      Delete
  3. Congrats! I am so excited and I can't WAIT to hold your shiny, pretty book in my hands!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for you AND I'm so happy WITH you too!!! I think that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect sense is PERFECT. I lubs you, Yoda!

      Delete

Hey, you. Yeah, you. You know you've got something to say. I'd love to know what it is. So just type in the little white box and let's talk. Don't be shy. I swear I don't bite.