Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Ang's Top Five Books Read This Year (So Far)

It's June, my friends. Summer is right around the corner. And I have decided to take a moment to reflect back on what I have read this year (so far)! I am guilty of getting to the end of the year and barely remembering the books that I kicked off the year reading. No. More! This month's top five is five books I read this year (from January to April) and loved! In no particular order they are:

The Reaper's Bride by A.J. Richmond
Full review on my blog here.

Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
Who knew Ocean's Eleven meets
an epic fantasy novel
was what my life was missing?!
Not me. And what a fool I've been!
Man, this book was good.

Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
Haven't read a vampire book in a hot minute.
But I'm pretty sure this is my new favorite.
Goooood gravy, I want a monster of my own now too!

A Symphony of Dragons by Lisa Shambrook
Full review on my blog here.

A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer
goodreads
My GoodReads Review:
Boasting an innovative plot and compelling characters,
A Curse So Dark and Lonely is a captivating re-imagining
of the Beauty and the Beast fable.
The pages flew by despite the book's length,
making it a quick, enjoyable read.

You can find the complete list of books I have read here.
What books have been your favorite this year (so far)?
Are you on GoodReads? If so, are we friends?!
Did you know I have two GoodReads pages: author and reader?
Happy June, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment